Mange virksomheder deltager i betalingsnetværk (procurement networks), som gør det nemmere at håndtere indkøb, fakturering og udveksling af dokumenter i forbindelse med køb og salg af varer og tjenester.
Især på tværs af landegrænser kan ”det administrative” være krævende, fordi der fra land til land kan være ret stor forskel på de formelle standarder og krav til fakturaer. Men hvilke faktorer skal man tage i betragtning, når man skal vælge betalingsnetværk?
Det har Gartner Technology Insight givet sit bud på med nedenstående otte punkter. Du får dem på originalsproget engelsk, så du evt. kan dele dem med andre i din organisation eller i andre virksomheder.
Og ja, vi kan godt allerede her afsløre, at Gartners anbefalinger på de fleste punkter stemmer ret godt overens med, hvad du får i Baswares B2B handelsnetværk, som er en del af vores Purchase-to-Pay løsning.
When evaluating the network, the following factors should be taken into account:
- Supplier connectivity options — How can suppliers interact with the buyer? Do they need to be members of a network or can they interact in different ways? Can they receive POs and submit invoices by email? Does the network provider support scanning and OCR of paper invoices? How does the vendor interoperate with other networks? The more options you provide suppliers with, the more likely you are to gain maximum participation.
- Onboarding support — While the size of the network is an important criterion, it is not the only one and probably not even the most important. Onboarding services and technology are perhaps more important because, in a best-case scenario, not even the biggest networks are likely to feature more than 30% or 40% of your suppliers.
- Ongoing supplier support — Can the supplier turn directly to the procurement network provider for support? Are there any fees associated with that?
- Fee structures — As mentioned earlier, the business models used by vendors vary greatly. Make sure that you understand all fees, including supplier fees, so that you are able to estimate the total cost of ownership, as well as understand the impact on suppliers.
- Compliance — What countries are you going to use the solution in? Can the vendor ensure that you are compliant, in terms of e-invoicing and privacy laws, in all (or at least the most critical) countries?
- Process support — Before considering procurement networks, you should have an understanding of what processes you need to support. Your network should support as much of your spend as possible and needs to encompass multiple work streams.
- Supplier opinions — Talk to your major suppliers to find out what networks they are already connected to. Do they have any preference? Do they mind joining a new network? What types of fees are acceptable?
- Growth and viability of the network provider — Given the ongoing consolidation of the market and the natural monopolistic tendencies of networks, it is important to evaluate the financial viability and growth of potential vendors.
Få mere at vide om Basware Procurement i vores faktaarkDownload nu
Find out more - book a personal meeting
We’ll tell you more about Basware Procurement and the benefits it can provide.Talk to us